Think about that for a minute… How bad-ass is that?
How many times have you thought like that?
In order to become a real entrepreneur (or what I like to call promaneuver) you need to:
- be open to new ways of thinking,
- find the “abyss” where no one has ever been,
- look at everything differently,
- search for deeper answers,
- dig, and dig, and dig, until you get to where you need to be.
When you lock into the above skills you will immediately realize the opportunities that have been in front of you the whole time. You will solve problems that you have never been able to solve, or never though you could.
You will become aware of the abundance in this amazing world and you will capture the sense that you can do anything you set your mind to.
Here is my tip for you: Take action and make it happen.
Be a doer, not a don’ter.
Now tell me, have you ever taken such a situation as the one above and turned it into something extreme?
Let me know in the comments below.